Sunday, November 29, 2009

Its been forever!

Over the last, hmm.... 3 months since I've posted, I've meant to blog about numerous different things, including Halloween, Jack and other various family fun. But since that would take a lot of time and effort, I'm just going to post the family pictures we had taken at the beginning of Nov. :)

They were done by a girl named Abbey Kyhl and I think she did a great job! I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a really good photographer.

And just as a quick update on Jack, he can now clap his hands and wave. He also says mama and dada all the time, but I don't really think he has meaning behind it, I think they're just fun sounds to make. It's so cute to hear though! He still doesn't have any teeth, but I bet it won't be much longer. He's a speed crawler and moves at an incredible pace if he's motivated by something he wants! He sure is a little stud! I can't go anywhere without Jack working his charm on everyone around him. It's his infectious smile. He's probably the happiest baby I've ever seen. I may be a bit biased, however. ;)














9 comments:

C & E said...

So cute Linds! I'm glad u posted them!

Dibble's said...

So stinking cute! I love them!

Monica said...

Ah his smile really is so adorable! Such a cute, fun kid :) All those pictures are awesome! I'm glad you decide to blog every few months haha

Thompson Family said...

The pictures turned out great! Jack has the cutest smile!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Linds... I LOVE your new pictures! Jack is adorable! So cute... cute cute cute!

Ryan said...

Great pictures of Jack and your cute family. Looks like you guys are enjoying life... just as you should be. Take care and hope to see some Halloween pictures of Jack.

Christiansen's said...

Your pictures turned out SO CUTE! You of course like always look gorgeous. Jack is so darling, i can't believe how fast these kiddos are growing up.

jake.shalise said...

So cute! I totally want one! The only one we have is of his newborn ha ha I'd say he's changed a lot since that was taken ;)

Becca Boo said...

Oh my goodness! He is adorable! And getting so big! You all look great! We miss you! We really should plan some sort of get together...