Tuesday, November 11, 2008

birthday presents!

i had a great pre birthday party with my sweet wife and family. we had my annual spice cake (which i recently found out was cheap enough i can have it whenever i want) and some iced cream, followed up by presents! linds got me a neoprene life jacket to enhance my waterskiing abilites and my siblings and sibling in laws got me madden 09 to hold me over thru the winter until i can use my chafe-proof life jacket. thanks again to all of them! i was so excited that when everyone left i tried both of them out together

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I'm glad you put your swim shorts on as well why you played madden wearing your safety vest!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Monica said...

I love that you played Madden in your 'chafe-proof life jacket' :) and Lindsay, I just have to say that you are so great every time you give the thought in Primary! I am always impressed by how quietly ALL the kids listen to you! You've already got the Mom skills down :)