Thursday, June 11, 2009

Strawberries, anyone?

Does anyone know anything about growing strawberries? I obviously don't. They started out so pretty, and I even got a picture of my very first berry, but sadly they've taken a turn for the worse since then. Am I watering too much? Too little? Too much sun, maybe? I have no idea. But just as a side note, this is the planter box that Jason and I made for Mother's Day. I think they came out quite nice!


P.S. I thought this was a cute picture I got the other day of Jack. He always has his hands up in his face, even when he sleeps. Myabe the lights were too bright. Cute little guy!

3 comments:

Dibble's said...

Jack is such a cute little guy! I love his fun personality that is already showing up! The hands on the face are way too cute! Sorry though, I don't know a thing about strawberries!`

Jamie said...

love that last picture! so cute! we are coming to utah in a month, hope we can get together with you guys! oh, and i don't know anything about strawberries, soory! : )

Tom and Jessica Steelman said...

Okay, Jack is so cute! Shouldn't be surprised, though. He does have all those adorable Rawson genes in him, right? ;) I decided I want one of those planter boxes, too, so you're going to have to show me how to make one. As far as the strawberries go, do you remember when we planted that "big" garden in that first WJ house? Everything did really well except for the strawberries. I have no idea why; they may just be a tricky fruit, or need a different climate? Anyway, good luck with that! Love you!!