Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm so excited!!!

The main picture is in honor of my favorite 4th of July tradition.... THE CORVETTE SHOW! Every year the corvette club of Utah has a show at the West Jordan Park (except for last year and we don't want to talk about how they ruined my 4th of July.) I'm so excited!! There's nothing better in my opinion than a snow cone in one hand and a multitude of bright, shiny, beautiful corvettes in front of me. But there's a chance we might not be able to bring ours to the show like we do every year because she's not really equipped for car seats. Oh well, we'll see what happens.


I'M SO EXCITED!

P.S. This picture is from when we visited the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY.

4 comments:

Dibble's said...

Happy Fourth of July Corvettes! linds, I'll always hold a specal place in my heart for Corvettes because of you! Whenever I see one on the road, I think of you.

Ryan said...

Well, I hope that all your wildest corvette dreams come true. Eat an extra snowcone for me and the Hayes family. Miss you guys!

Monica said...

Sounds like a fun tradition! I think I'm more into the snow cones than the corvettes though haha

Thompson Family said...

I didn't know there was a Corvette Club:) Hope you had a fun 4th!