Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby Showers

Baby showers are so much fun!! I get so excited for tiny, little baby clothes and things because it just makes me want to put them on a tiny little body! I've had some really great showers over the last few weeks with my family and friends so I thought I'd post some pictures for memories. The first one was with my mom's side of the family. Here are all the cute girls in my family!

I also had a shower with my dad's side of the family but I forgot to bring my camera! I'm not surprised though, I forget a lot of things these days. :)



And here are some pictures from the Buhler family shower! This is little Bucket, which happens to be Jason's baby name of choice.

And all the ladies from Jason's family. I married into a really great family, I'm a lucky girl!

I think this is the cutest thing ever. Ahh, the creativity!! Thanks again to all who came to my showers and brought me such adorable gifts. I finally feel like I'm ready to have this baby. I even packed my hospital back tonight....

5 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Those cupcakes are adorable! And the gift cake is such a cute idea! I'm so so so excited for you!! Hopefully he gets here soon:)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Getting closer if the bag is packed! I'd like you to know I asked my parents if they were going to Lava this weekend.. my mom says, "NOPE, WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!" So... weather you like it or not.. my mom is planning on Bucket getting here this weekend!!

Sorry I missed your shower on the 14th, we were out of town!! Looks like you've been spoiled though!!

Jamie said...

how fun linds! i don't even know when you are due, but soon, i think! i'm excited for you guys! good luck with everything! : )

Cindy said...

I am so excited for you! I just keep waiting for the announcement saying he's here!

Monica said...

I couldn't wait to see pictures of baby Jack so I had to check out Jason's brother's blog :) he is adorable! Congratulations! Hope everything is going well!